Friday 29 May 2009

And while I'm on BBC Sport... "Progress"?

How can it be considered 'progress' that the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish FAs have so little interest in the profile of the sport at an Olympic level that they would so readily withdraw their involvement and consent to 11 English players taking the field under the auspices of Team GB?

It's a sad indictment of our national game that petty differences and paranoia about independence can get in the way of what would almost certainly be a temporary arrangement for London 2012.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic_games/8072981.stm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...



My web-site cordyceps sinensis

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't depart your website before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info a person supply in your guests? Is going to be again incessantly to inspect new posts

Also visit my web-site :: uhaul